TMGA has a significant presence in the La Coruna inner port with the following competitive advantages, among others:
- A privileged geo-strategic position in north-west Spain, near the main international maritime traffic routes.
Excellent facilities prepared for handling, storing and processing goods such as:
- Grain and agriproducts cargo.
- Dry-bulk cargo (coal, coke, alumina, quartz, etc).
- Steel products.
- Conventional cargo: wind power, glass, wood and its derivatives, etc.
Innovative cereal and bulk solids facilities. The cereals terminal is a major development in the unloading of bulk cereals in terms of both environmental and production issues,, as indeed it is for the rest of the goods with which we work. Our innovations include:
- Motorised environmentally-friendly hoppers for loading trucks or conveyor belts.
- A closed circuit of conveyor belts and unloading tripper.
- The closed facility called “La Medusa,”.
- Two storage silos of 34,000 cbm and 12,500 cbm.