TMGA’s container terminal in the inner port has a number of decisive competitive advantages.
- A privileged geo-strategic position in north-west Spain, A privileged geo-strategic position in north-west Spain, near the main international maritime traffic routes.
- Direct access to the motorway system.
- A direct rail link to the nearby San Diego inter-modal station.
- Locatednear the border inspection post, for quick inspections. Five truck inspection docks with refrigerated chambers and inspection rooms.
- Quick, reliable service, supported by an experienced team able to provide a solution to every logistics need.
- Area: 30,000 sqm (10,000 sqm for operations and 20,000 sqm of storage space).
- Three berths with a draught of 9.5 m.
- Capacity for 2,330 TEUs.
- Reefer connections for refrigerated goods.
- Mobile cranes with a capacity of up to 130 tonnes.
- Reach stackers.